by osvaldo cibils
1. How is your everyday life as an artist organized? Or, how do you orient your everyday life so that you can make art?
2. We do a lot of things everyday. Eating, seeing, reading, writing,
walking, cooking, sitting, listening, drinking, buying, biking, driving...
Is there any particular act you do everyday that brings extraordinariness to ordinariness? What happens?
3. What dream do you repeatedly have? The strangest dream reoccurring and returning back to the shore of your everyday?
4. Is there any place that you pass by often in your neighborhood but never actually visited?
5. What is something you ignore, want to get rid of, or fear in your everyday life? Why? What does it mean to you?
6. When do you realize everyday is similar and yet different? Or, when you do realize you are changing or repeating?
7. Someone said we have art because life is not enough. Do you think we make art to give significance to our life, like how we mark ordinary days as holidays or birthdays to make them extraordinary?
Para-Sites 2014 Distributed Exhibition Project by Woo Yun Jin.